Repairs & Maintenance
One of the highlights of our services is to provide minor repairs and maintenance services during each visit. Our multi-skilled operatives will undertake minor communal repairs at no added cost, except for the cost of any materials used.
Below is a list demonstrating the type of repairs we undertake. Imagine how much you can save under the repair and maintenance element of your service charge budget by simply switching to our services:-
- Gutter clearance where accessible without using cherry picker or scaffolding
- Minor touch-up of paint work in high use areas in between cyclical decoration program
- Repair/replace door hinges, door closers, door handles and door stoppers
- Repair/replace stair-nosings and damaged skirting boards
- Replace light bulbs and starters
- Supply and install estate signage
- Supply and install dummy CCTV
- Minor graffiti removal
- Adjust timer for communal lighting
- Paint markings to the communal car park
- Any other unforeseen maintenance tasks that do not require a specialist contractor
What our clients say
Yesterday while I was doing my inspection at Albion Wharf, I spoke to one of our residents onsite. She is very pleased that we changed to MMP as she thinks your quality of your work is excellent and much better than the previous company.
MMP have worked for Peabody for over 10 years providing cleaning and some grounds maintenance to a lot of our leasehold and market properties.
MMP have been proactive in reporting issues and responsive when issues have been raised.
Communication with MMP is excellent and responses are the same day if not the day after.
We have utilised MMP frequently to carry out ADHOC works.
MMP are always willing to assist and advise as and when necessary.
Regent Lettings are delighted that Maintain My Property.com carry out the contract cleaning work on a scheme that we manage in Bloomsbury, London. Their attention to detail is excellent and feedback from Leaseholders has only been positive. Their prompt and efficient service in reporting and attending to other maintenance issues assists greatly in our general management of the scheme and we therefore look forward to our association with MMP continuing as our portfolio grows in the future.(Graeme Leech on Behalf of Regent Lettings)
We couldn’t fault your work, you went above and beyond. We really do appreciate all your hard work.
Did you know that we now have a commercial cleaning team - so not only can we clean and manage your developments we can look after your office as well.