We understand how important the common area cleaning is in ensuring quality living in a high density residential environment. Even small amounts of litter can make a bad impression on residents and their guests. Our teams work hard to ensure that every visit is a thorough one.
Below is a list of cleaning task we normally undertake:-
- General hoovering, sweeping and mopping will be carried out at each visit depending on the surface to be cleaned.
- Carpets will be cleaned with specialist equipment annually or sooner if deemed necessary
- All hard surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned including skirtings, window sills and handrails
- Cleaning of walk ways and entrances with a specialist scrubber/ dryer machine will be carried out where and when necessary.
- All metal-work including stainless steel and signage will be cleaned using the appropriate products.
- Lifts will also be cleaned using specialist stainless steel cleaning products
- Deep cleaning of bin stores and bins
- The above list is not exhaustive and there may be some elements specific to your building that we have missed off. We will tailor make a service to match your requirements. Each team carries the latest cleaning equipment with them and are prepared for almost anything!
What our clients say
Yesterday while I was doing my inspection at Albion Wharf, I spoke to one of our residents onsite. She is very pleased that we changed to MMP as she thinks your quality of your work is excellent and much better than the previous company.
MMP have worked for Peabody for over 10 years providing cleaning and some grounds maintenance to a lot of our leasehold and market properties.
MMP have been proactive in reporting issues and responsive when issues have been raised.
Communication with MMP is excellent and responses are the same day if not the day after.
We have utilised MMP frequently to carry out ADHOC works.
MMP are always willing to assist and advise as and when necessary.
Regent Lettings are delighted that Maintain My Property.com carry out the contract cleaning work on a scheme that we manage in Bloomsbury, London. Their attention to detail is excellent and feedback from Leaseholders has only been positive. Their prompt and efficient service in reporting and attending to other maintenance issues assists greatly in our general management of the scheme and we therefore look forward to our association with MMP continuing as our portfolio grows in the future.(Graeme Leech on Behalf of Regent Lettings)
We couldn’t fault your work, you went above and beyond. We really do appreciate all your hard work.
Did you know that we now have a commercial cleaning team - so not only can we clean and manage your developments we can look after your office as well.